Title : Fullstack Software Engineer
Location : Cape Town (Mowbray)
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
The primary responsibility of a Full Stack Developer includes designing user interactions on websites, developing servers and databases for website functionality and coding for mobile platforms:
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working on web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Personal Attributes / Character traits required for this job:
- Delivery focused – Be deadline driven and adhere to Sprint deadlines.
- Team Player – must be able to work as part of a team.
- Self-Starter – Be able to work independently and contribute effectively to the team.
- Flexible/adaptable/approachable and willing to work in rapid changing, high delivery environment
- Keen attention to detail.
Mandatory technical skills required to do the Job:
- Experience with overall solution design and documentation
- Experience with designing, building, and integrating APIs
- Experience with designing and building databases (MSSQL, MySQL, Postgress)
- Experience with Json and XML
- Experience with ReactJS, AngularJS
- Testing Framework (Unit and Integration Testing)
- +5 years of Experience
- IT Diploma/Degree is advantageous
- Industry Related certificated
- Retail industry experience is advantageous.
- Stable work history
- Proven track record of successful implementation
• Competency based interview to assess above requirements
• Applicable assessment
• Background checks
If you are interested in applying, please email your updated CV to [email protected]. Please add the name of the vacancy to the subject line of your email