Title : Sales and Marketing Administrator
Location : Cape Town (Mowbray)
- Ensure CRM Salesforce is up to date with latest opportunities, tasks daily.
- Create and manages reports for the team weekly/monthly as agreed upon.
- Follow up with sales team on outstanding issues
Sales and Marketing Admin
- Assist sales team with any follow up requirements to ensure pipeline is constantly up to date.
- Engage with our PR company as well as exec team with our marketing strategy and ensure that items that are to be actioned are followed up on.
- Assist with any company branding requirements.
- Design company marketing materials for presentations and to be sent to customers
Manage Social Media Platform
- Manage the companies’ online platforms – Website, LinkedIn, Facebook etc.
- Conduct content research for social media platforms to ensure that there is a constant feed to those platforms
- Computer literate and Proficient in all MS Office applications
- Experience with Sales CRM
- Experience with digital marketing
- Experience with design tools – Canva, Adobe etc.
- Experience working with external teams and managing outcomes and deliverables
- Digital marketing experience: Social Media Marketing and managing social media platforms (Website, LinkedIn, Facebook etc.)
- 3-4 years of experience as a Sales Administrator
- Experience within an IT or Software Development Industry is preferable
- 2-3 years working experience in a CRM environment
- Experience within the retail industry is advantageous
- Knowledge and understanding of PR/Comms and working with service providers
- Creative mindset working with design tools such as Canva, Adobe etc.
- Experience with designing customer templates
- Experience with Microsoft packages
- Competency based interview to assess above requirements
- Applicable assessment
- Background checks
- If you meet the above requirements and have the experience required, please apply using the subject: APPLICATION FOR NAME THE POSITION to [email protected]